If you are a business owner seeking to expand your offerings and increase your revenue, becoming an affiliate, distributor, or provider partner with Remedy Testing could be the ideal opportunity for you. This article will review the requirements to work with Remedy Testing.
Here is the information you need to get started:
- Meet our qualifications: To be considered for a partnership with Remedy Testing, your business must be reputable and established with a tax ID or EIN. Additionally, you should have a track record of providing customers with quality products or services.
- Pay $20 application fee: To initiate the application process, you will need to pay the $20 application fee and fill out our online application form and provide some basic information about your company, including its name, contact information, and website.
- Get accepted: After your application has been accepted, you will be onboarded by one of our team members into your program. Details such as commission rates, marketing requirements, and product or service offerings will be included.
- Training: In order to effectively represent Remedy Testing, you must successfully complete our training program. This will provide you with the knowledge and resources necessary to market and sell our products or services effectively.
How To Get Started:
- Make a $20 application payment
- Our team will contact you with your application form
- Confirm business eligibility
Total Processing Time: Roughly 2-4 weeks
Application fee: The $20 application fee payment is 100% reimbursable in your first professional order with a discount code. This fee is not refundable.
As a Remedy Testing partner, you will have access to our extensive selection of products and services at discount, as well as a support team committed to your success. We are eager to assist in the expansion of your business.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions; we will be happy to assist before you pay the application fee.